A Master’s degree in Economics or related fields with very good grades. The degree must be completed by the time of program entry.
A strong motivation and ability for research on global economic issues as well as excellent analytical / quantitative skills.
Your application documents should contain
- A motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic transcripts
- Two academic letters of recommendation
- GRE scores are strongly recommended
Proof of English language proficiency - Applicants whose native language is not English and who cannot document at least one year of studies at an English-speaking university should submit TOEFL or IELTS scores
- Application portal opens 11 December, 2023
- Application deadline: 15. January 2024 (early offers) and March 1 (late offers)
- Program start: 1 September, 2024
We will make early offers soon after the first deadline (or even before). If open slots remain, there will be additional offers around the second deadline.