Main research interests
- Business cycle analysis and forecasting, European monetary union, Monetary policy, Agent-based computational macroeconomics
- Since mid-2015: Economist at the Kiel Institute for the World Economy
- 2007-2015: Dr. sc. pol., Doctoral program "Quantitative Economics" at the University of Kiel. Dissertation: "Essays on Economic Growth and Business Cycle Dynamics".
- 2011-2013: Data Analyst at the Institute for Innovation Research, University of Kiel.
- 2001-2007: Degree in Economics at the University of Kiel, majoring in Econometrics, Statistics and International Economic Relations. 2003: Visit at the Rotterdam School of Economics, Netherlands.
- Married, 2 kids