Workshop „Modeling Technology and Climate Change“
CALL FOR PAPERS
Deadline: July 21, 2010
You are invited to submit a paper proposal for, or express your interest in attending a workshop “Modeling Technology and Climate Change.”
The goal of the workshop is to bring together researchers who are interested in assessing the role of technological change within the context of climate policy and in developing models that promote a better understanding of linkages between climate strategies, induced technological change and the macro-economic environment. Up to ten papers will be selected and suitable topics may include, but are not limited to:
- International technology transfers
- Climate-friendly technology in transport
- Endogenous technological change and climate policy
- Role of technological change for climate policy assessment
- Importance of spillovers in long-term climate policy
- Comparison of climate policies
- Modeling economic impacts of energy-saving investments
The deadline for submissions is July 21, 2010. Please indicate in your reply whether you would like to attend the workshop and whether you would like to present a paper or act as a discussant. Authors interested in presenting should submit a complete draft of the paper as PDF file to Dr. Natalia Trofimenko at . The authors of the accepted papers will be notified by August 10, 2010.
Limited financial support for economy class air travel and lodging expenses will be available for presenters and discussants. Please indicate in your reply whether you will cover your own travel and accommodation costs or will require funding.
Dr. Sonja Peterson.