Excellence Awards in Global Economic Affairs
The prize winners will receive a Research Fellowship at the Kiel Institute, entitling them to
- a research visit to the Institute, all expenses paid,
- research support and superb research facilities,
- research interaction with the Kiel Institute’s researchers and visiting professors and fellows,
- unlimited access to the ZBW (the largest economics library in the world),
- access to the Institute’s Virtual Research Communities,
- participation in the Institute’s research events (workshops, seminars, roundtables).
Staff members of the Kiel Institute and of the sponsoring organizations are not eligible for the fellowship.
At present, there are four named Research Fellowships:
- the “Horst Siebert Fellowship”,
- the “Porsche Fellowship”
- the "Landeshauptstadt Kiel Fellowship" and
- the "Birke Hospitality Fellowship".